To meet our goals for Egowall, we
need to have great people working with us.
Right now, we have a need for a web application developer to provide support for our existing team and to build new cloud-based web and mobile applications on a scalable platform.
This person will work in tandem with other application developers in maintaining and expanding the current code base with new features.
The ideal candidate for this job is an experienced developer with initiative and solid software engineering sensibilities and an eye for all the components that combine to create highly efficient and effective code.
The key technical
qualifications for this position are summarized below:
- 2+ years of web application development experience in a production environment
- High fluency in PHP
- Working knowledge of LAMP (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, and PHP, Perl, or Python)
- Linux (ubuntu preferred), Unix, Windows Server
- PostgresSQL/Postgres, MySQL
- Zend Framework
- Game software experience (particularly with Unity3d) a plus
Does this describe you? If so, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you about this position. Please review the full job description at http://egowall.com/jobs and if you are interested, send a copy of your resume to us at email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.