There are as many ways to enjoy Egowall as there are people wanting to share their achievements and memorabilia with their family, friends, and colleagues.
To illustrate, here is a basic scenario outlining how a new Egowall user might engage with the service.
- Sign up for an Egowall account.
- Purchase a first home using the Ego Points awarded for signing up.
- Upload photographs and images of memorabilia into one or more containers.
- Search within Egowall for contacts and request connections.
- Organize those connections into cliques.
- Visit the recently purchased home (this action transitions the user from the website to the game).
- Read the note and email left for new users by Egowall and accept the new homeowner gift.
- Decorate the rooms of the home with furniture, games, and the photos uploaded previously.
- Play with the game(s) installed in the rooms previously.
- Visit one of the homes of your connections and observe how they are sharing their ego.
- While visiting the homes of your connections, leave gifts, notes, and email messages.
- Accumulate Ego Points for all the actions in this list.
- Create any shaped and form using various Egowall assets.
- Repeat steps 2-13 above in any order you wish, ad infinitum.
Example of an Egowall Home Entrance Room
This list just scratches the surface of what you can do in Egowall. The best way to uncover the possibilities is to sign up for an Egowall account and try it out yourself.