The latest release of Egowall is now live at http://www.egowall.com
As discussed here on the blog back in June, the primary focus for Egowall 2.2 was improving the game performance, particularly on lower- to mid-range computers. At the same time, we are always striving to improve the game experience for all of our customers.
Here is what’s new in Egowall 2.2:
- An updated landing page at http://egowall.com
- A new "How to Play" demo video to help users learn how to play the game; the video is available after logging in to Egowall
- Improvements in game response time and user experience through the introduction of polished and improved game assets
- Better game performance and a smaller memory footprint through improved memory management techniques
- Changed the dynamic assets and collision system to allow better interaction with and manipulation of the game environment; the new system allows objects to fall and rest against each other more realistically, allowing users to more creatively arrange objects in their homes
- Introduced furnishings and decorations with various levels of detail (LOD) to provide users with high-end graphics cards an improved experience without impacting system performance for those with standard graphics cards. Learn more here: http://blog.egowall.com/blog/2013/6/20/performance-and-some-more
- Optimized all web pages to improve performance
- Resolved several bugs
If you're not already a member, please sign up for an Egowall account at http://www.egowall.com, and get ready to share The Real You™.